The time has come again for us to answer questions from listeners who follow Graeme and myself on Twitter. It's always a struggle for Graeme and I to stay on topic long enough to answer everyone's questions, and the struggle here hits near-epic proportions.
For example, I won't tell you the question, but here's one of my answers:
- Jim Starlin, Shade the Changing Man
- Bill Mantlo and Michael Golden, Green Lantern
- Steve Gerber with whoever he wants (though it should be Curt Swan), Superman
- Don McGregor and P. Craig Russell, Wonder Woman
- Len Wein/Marv Wolfman and Gene Colan, The Demon
- Michael Fleisher and John Buscema, Claw the Unconquered
- Steve Englehart and Gil Kane, The Flash
- Howard Chaykin, Jonny Double
- Chris Claremont and Dave Cockrum/John Byrne, Legion of Super-Heroes
- Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, Justice League of America
- Steve Ditko, The Creeper or anything he wants, The Phantom Stranger
- Roy Thomas and C.C. Beck, Shazam!
- Archie Goodwin and Herb Trimpe, Sgt. Rock
- Michael Fleisher and Don Heck, Jonah Hex
- Gerry Conway and George Perez, the Brave and the Bold
- Peter B. Gillis and Jim Steranko, Batman
- Denny O’Neil and Barry Windsor-Smith, Detective Comics
Also covered: waffles, waffles, and more waffles; Chad Nevett's Blogathon (stop by, check it out, and donate!); our pitches for DC; Mystic and Snark; Michael Fleisher's career after comics; favorite Batman tales; Captain America and much more--with more to come.
You should be able to find it on iTunes by now, but you can also listen to us here on this fine website:
As always, we hope to have the next installment ready for you very soon, and we thank you for listening!