TOM KING & MITCH GERADS Thursday March 28th, 2019 APPEARANCE GUIDE
1) We are selling MISTER MIRACLE starting immediately. You MUST purchase a copy of the book, from Comix Experience, in order to get a space in line to meet Tom King & Mitch Gerads. No exceptions. We have a strict time limit of two hours (between 5 and 7 PM) for Mr. King and Mr. Gerads to sign for the general public, so we are limited to 125 people attending!
Use this link to purchase a copy of MISTER MIRACLE: https://squareup.com/store/comix-experience/item/mister-miracle — we can ship your copy OR you can use the drop down menu to choose to pick it up at Comix Experience the day of the event!
The appearance will start at 5 PM at 305 Divisadero St. (at Page) in San Francisco.
2) People who buy a copy of the book (from either location: 305 Divisadero St. and 2381 Ocean Ave) may attend the signing. If you purchase and receive your copy in advance, bring your receipt to the signing! There will be no line order: everyone who purchases a copy from us will be allowed to attend the signing!
3) If you opt to pick up your copy, ALL COPIES HAVE TO BE PICKED UP AT DIVISADERO ST. You may pick your copy up the day of the signing, obviously.
4) There will be a three-item limit on items signed – the MISTER MIRACLE and any two other things for most attendees (though, clearly, you could buy the MM, and not have it signed, if you really wanted to). If people want more than three items signed, they can get into the non-preorder line (see next point) after going through the preorder line
5) Because we don't want cut out people who have supported King & Gerads' careers, but whom don't want to buy a copy of MISTER MIRACLE, we will have a secondary line. That line will be a traditional line-up-and-wait set-up. People in this secondary line will be allowed only if space allows in the line. We honestly do not expect that there will be space and time, but that will depend on how fast King and Gerads can sign. People purchasing a copy of MISTER MIRACLE will be guaranteed to meet our guests, those who don't (or who get back in line for their fourth+ item to be signed!) may not be (but we'll make every effort to accommodate everyone, to the limits of our available time)
6) In addition to purchasing from https://squareup.com/store/comix-experience/item/mister-miracle , copies may be purchased at either store (305 Divisadero St. or 2381 Ocean Ave); or over the telephone (Divisadero only: 415-863-9258) with a credit card. We prefer in-store transactions, though, because it saves us about 1.5% of the cover price of the book to when the card is "not present". We can also take paypal payments of $27.12 (that includes sales tax) to email@example.com . Please make sure to include a phone number with any paypal order, in case we need to contact you! You can also purchase a copy on our ONLINE store by using this link: https://squareup.com/store/comix-experience/item/mister-miracle
7) There are a limited (probably under 10) spots available left for NEW annual member of the Comix Experience Graphic Novel Club to attend our exclusive Q&A and private signing with Tom & Mitch that starts at 8PM that evening. You also will receive a unique bookplate, (<———-) available nowhere else. Go to www.graphicnovelclub.com/start to join. New monthly members may not be guaranteed a spot, depending on space
If you have any questions whatsoever, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-863-9258! We’re looking forward to seeing you at the signing!